- Fixed bug where PDF report was empty in some cases (RUEF-200)
– fixed bug: /opt/neteye/sbin/neteye-init-cluster.sh moves /usr/lib64/nagios wrong to DRBD (NECLUST-6)
– fixed bug: NetEyeShare is not moved to DRBD by neteye-init-cluster.sh (NECLUST-9)
– fixed bug: /var/log/rsyslog is not moved to DRBD by neteye-init-cluster.sh (NECLUST-10)
– fixed bug: /home/nedi is not moved to DRBD by neteye-init-cluster.sh (NECLUST-11)
Speed, flexibility and efficiency are mandatory characteristics of quality Customer Service. That is why service management and ticketing solutions now play a key role in the administration and organization of the service requests, helping companies in the process of continual improvement.
These solutions, in addition, may offer further opportunities through the cloud by boosting your competitiveness thanks to the access to the essential information resources by renewing your corporate processes.
Do not miss the opportunity to participate in our next business break where you can get practical examples of the drivers of innovation and strategic change in this area. You will have the perfect chance to learn how leading companies as Microtec or Brennercom can get real advantages in terms of organization, quality customer service and reduced costs.
Attention! Do not worry about the lower version 1.88.4! It is a newer release anyway. We just fixed an error in our versioning. So you can update without problems.