22. 01. 2018
EriZone & OTRS
Ticket Templates Based on Selected Service and Category
EriZone 5.3 introduced new templates based on selected service and category. Those templates are used in the new Quick Ticket functionality, but can also be reused in all ticket creating masks. So once the service and category have been selected, the subject and/or the body can be pre-filled with the data of the template.
In EriZone, all necessary information must be configured for a service/category pair. The steps for configuration are:
- Go to Admin > Ticket Settings > Service <-> Category
- Select the service
- Go to the details view where only enabled service<->category pairs are shown
- Edit the details for the selected service <-> category pair
- Insert the suggested text for the body into the ticket
- Enable the ticket template for this service <-> category
- Select Admin > Sysconfig enable > EriZone Core → ServiceCategory Frontend::Output::TicketFromTemplate
- Go to the web interface and create a new ticket. Once the service and the category have been chosen, the subject and/or the body will be pre-filled. In the event you change the selected service or category, a warning message will ask you whether you want to keep the current subject and/or body or overwrite them with the those from the new template.
Latest posts by MarinovMihail