This blog was published by:
Würth Phoenix S.r.l.
Via Kravogl 4
39100 Bolzano / Italy
VAT number IT01054690217
Information we collect automatically when you use the Mobile or Web-Services
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Device information: We collect device-specific information when you access our services from a mobile device, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and country.
- Use information: We collect information about your use of the services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, game play activity, interactions with other players, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our services.
- Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device.
- Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that helps us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits.
- However we do not track, systematically save and use for any internal or promotional use.
We may also generally collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation)
- Any other information that you choose to send to us by which you may be identified
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information also to:
- Administer the website
- For marketing purposes where you have elected to receive information about our services
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Analyze statistical information about users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- And deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
The personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored and processed by submitting your personal information you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information
Exclusion of Liability
Würth Phoenix S.r.l. carefully collects the information for these Internet pages and looks after their regular updating. Nevertheless, this data is to be understood as general information without guarantee that does not replace individual and profound consultation.
Würth Phoenix S.r.l. does not accept responsibility for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided or for the always trouble-free access to the pages. If links to Internet pages of third party are referred to Würth Phoenix S.r.l. does not accept responsibility for the contents of the linked pages. As soon as you use such external links you leave the information offer of Würth Phoenix S.r.l.. Different rules may apply to the offers of third party, particularly with regard to data protection. Furthermore, Würth Phoenix S.r.l. rules out liability for the negligent breach of duty in case such services are used, in particular if data files offered by Würth Phoenix S.r.l. on the Internet pages of Würth Phoenix S.r.l. are downloaded.
All personal data collected on the websites of Würth Phoenix S.r.l. are saved and processed only for your individual use, the transmission of information on products or the submission of service offers or to possibly be passed on to other companies of the Würth Group. Würth Phoenix S.r.l. assures you of treating your data confidentially and in accordance with the rules of the Federal Data Protection Act in effect.
© Würth Phoenix S.r.l.
All rights reserved. The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files as well as their arrangement on the Würth Phoenix websites are all subject to Copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distruibution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites. Some Würth Internet sites also contain images that are subject to the copyright rights of their providers.