We fixed the following 4 bugs related to upgrade procedure to ELK 8.
Firstly, we fixed an issue with a script used to set the correct number of replicas for single-node installations, which was throwing an error in case a certain system index, already having the correct setting, was being affected by the procedure.
Moreover, we fixed issues related to waiting for the Elasticsearch cluster status to be back to green, which would have failed in case the first node was being upgraded and a new primary shard was being allocated on it, with the related replica not being able to be allocated on any node having a lower Elasticsearch version.
Furthermore, we ensured that Elasticsearch is not being restarted unnecessarily during updates.
Lastly, we fixed an issue in the script used to generate the additional Beats templates for El Proxy, which was failing for Winlogbeat, after ELK 8, due to the configuration of a mapping for an undeclared analyzer.
For NetEye 4.31 we updated the following packages: