Fix release announcement for NetEye SyslogView and the SyslogView Search engine.
SyslogView specific fixes:
– FIX: Syslog Statistics: Regex filter selection box not shown in interface
– FIX: Syslog Statistics: The statistic regex filters where not applied correctly on the row count of matching lines at the creation of statistics other than “general”
– FIX: SyslogStore script: Search engine indexing process sequence skipped last zip file of folder.
– FIX: SyslogStore: lsof command check fix for verifying if log file is still in use
– Some minor interface improvements
SyslogView Search specific:
– FIX: Added search results column “source ip” in search
– FIX: Advanced search: time from and to not formatted correctly
– FIX: Starndard search: username and host automatically to lowercase for search
– Additional indexing templates ( as400, mssql )
neteye-syslogview Vers: 2.0.4
neteye-syslogview-search Vers: 1.2.3