05. 11. 2018
EriZone & OTRS, Release Notes
EriZone 5.6 Release Notes
Welcome to the latest version of our Service Management solution EriZone version 5.6.
Release Number: 5.6
Release Date: October 31, 2018
Release Type: Minor
Previous Release: 5.5
These release notes for EriZone 5.6 describe new features and improvements, and provide information on how to upgrade.
- Upgrade OTRS from 5.0.28 to 5.0.30.
- Upgrade Grafana from 5.1.2 to 5.2.4.
Major Bug Fixes
- Choosing a template from a dynamic multi-select dropdown menu from DB returned malformed items (EZ-776)
- The ITSMConfigItem with a dynamic field filter did not appear in AgentTicketPriority (EZ-772)
- Fixed the notification links on unmanaged tickets which contained excessive whitespace (EZ-771)
Try it now!
All new features and enhancements are also available on our EriZone Online Demo.
Preparations before upgrading from EriZone 5.5 to EriZone 5.6:
- Take a snapshot of the current Virtual Machine
- Activate repository resolution with the following parameters in Admin>>SysConfig
1. Upgrade the OTRS Framework to version 5.0.30:
yum update http://ftp.otrs.org/pub/otrs/RPMS/rhel/6/otrs-5.0.30-01.noarch.rpm
2. Upgrade packages via Admin >> Package Manager. The upgrade procedure must be done STRICTLY in the following sequence:
- EriZone Core
- Update all remaining EriZone packages
Please follow these rules during the upgrade/install procedure:
- Contact our support team if you do not feel comfortable with any of these operations: email@example.com or https://erizone.wuerth-phoenix.com
- The packages must be installed in sequence and individually
- The time needed by the system may vary for each action/package, so please be patient
- The action buttons must be clicked only once
ATTENTION After the upgrade has completed, execute the following actions from the command line:
Latest posts by Thomas Forrer