Welcome to the latest version of our Service Management solution EriZone version 5.7.
Release Number: 5.7
Release Date: July 31, 2019
Release Type: Minor
Previous Release: 5.6
These release notes for EriZone 5.7 describe new features and improvements, and provide information on how to upgrade.
- ACL can now be applied for Categories in customer ITSM Advanced (EZPROD-18)
- Addition of the Complemento Kanban Board to EriZone (EZPROD-50). This is a fully integrated third party addon, available via an additional subscription.
- The agent can still see the services even if he’s not member of the group used as User Group filter for the service (EZ-798)
- EriZone-Jira interface fix in case of base64 token greater than 76 chars avoiding additional new lines (EZ-797)
Preparations before upgrading from EriZone 5.6 to EriZone 5.7:
- Take a snapshot of the current Virtual Machine
- Activate repository resolution with the following parameters in Admin>>SysConfig
1. Upgrade packages via Admin >> Package Manager. The upgrade procedure must be done STRICTLY in the following sequence:
- EriZone Core
- Update all remaining EriZone packages
For the Complemento Kanboard and EriZonComplementoTheme, please ask our consultants, or write to email@example.com.
Please follow these rules during the upgrade/install procedure:
- Contact our support team if you do not feel comfortable with any of these operations: firstname.lastname@example.org or https://erizone.wuerth-phoenix.com
- The packages must be installed in sequence and individually
- The time needed by the system may vary for each action/package, so please be patient
- The action buttons must be clicked only once
ATTENTION! After the upgrade has been completed, execute the following actions from the command line:
Latest posts by MarinovMihail