Welcome to the latest version of our Service Management solution EriZone version 5.3.
Release Number: 5.3
Release Date: December 31, 2017
Release Type: Minor
Previous Release: 5.2
These release notes for EriZone 5.3 describe new features and improvements and provide information on how to upgrade.
Quick ticket creation by image toolbar
Customers can now open a ticket with only a few clicks. The new ticket creation process is based on intuitive images, which should quickly guide the customer to finishing the process in just a few steps (details here).
Ticket Template based on the selected service and category
New templates based on selected service and category have been introduced. Once you select the service and category, the subject and/or body of the response can be pre-filled with data from the template.
Dynamic Fields in TicketAggregatedTime statistics
Running the EriZone statistics TicketAggregatedTime and TicketAggregatedTimeOnline now you can also select additional Dynamic Fields to add. You can get more details in this article.
Major Bug Fixes
- Incorrect UTF-8 characters in an email cause “Error 500” in AgentTicketZoom
- Customer Interface: A ticket in a search list displays the content of an internal article
- Fixed the filter in the Service – Category view
- Interface fixes for the Public Approval user interface
Try it now!
All new features and enhancements are also available on our EriZone Online Demo.
Preparations before upgrading from EriZone 5.2 to EriZone 5.3 1
- Take a snapshot of the current Virtual Machine
- Activate repository resolution with the following parameters in
Admin>>SysConfigPackage::RepositoryRoot: repo.wuerth-phoenix.com/erizone/erizone-5.3/repository.xml Package::RepositoryList: KEY: repo.wuerth-phoenix.com/erizone/erizone-5.3/packages/ VALUE: erizone-5.3 packages
- Upgrade the OTRS Framework to version 5.0.25:
- Upgrade packages via Admin >> Package Manager. The upgrade procedure must be done STRICTLY in the following sequence:
9. EriZone Core
12. Update all remaining EriZone packages
Please follow these rules during the upgrade/install procedure:
- Contact our support team if you do not feel comfortable with any of these operations: email@example.com or https://erizone.wuerth-phoenix.com
- The packages must be installed in sequence and individually
- The time needed by the system may vary for each action/package, so please be patient
- The action buttons must be clicked only once
- ATTENTION After the upgrade has completed, execute the following actions from the command line: