Welcome to the latest version of our Service Management solution EriZone version 5.8.
Release Number: 5.8
Release Date: April 30, 2020
Release Type: Minor
Previous Release: 5.7
These release notes for EriZone 5.8 describe new features and improvements, and provide information on how to upgrade.
- Upgrade of OTRS to 5.0.40 including bugfixes and security updates.
- EriZoneNetEye4Problems: NetEye4/Icinga dashboard in EriZone.
- ArticleBodyToActivityDialog: Copy the content of the first or last article into the editable text fields of a process Activity Dialog or any other module.
- ExpandProcessInformation: Always expand the process information dashlet.
- TransitionActions: ChildTicketCreate (additional parameters), TicketSetDynamicFieldValueToChildren (new). Many more TransitionActions for your processes available on request!
- PostmasterOOOState: Filter to avoid that out-of-office mails reopen tickets.
- eri.*TicketProcess.js: Write the “submitinfo” of an Activity Dialog to its article, in the form subject||body.
Preparations before upgrading from EriZone 5.7 to EriZone 5.8:
- Take a snapshot of the current Virtual Machine
- Activate repository resolution with the following parameters in Admin>>SysConfig
1. Upgrade the OTRS Framework to version 5.0.40:
yum update http://ftp.otrs.org/pub/otrs/RPMS/rhel/6/otrs-5.0.40-01.noarch.rpm or yum update http://ftp.otrs.org/pub/otrs/RPMS/rhel/7/otrs-5.0.40-01.noarch.rpm depending on the OS used.
1. Upgrade packages via Admin >> Package Manager. The upgrade procedure must be done STRICTLY in the following sequence:
- Update all installed OTRS* packages
- EriZone Core
- Update all remaining EriZone packages
Please follow these rules during the upgrade/install procedure:
- Contact our support team if you do not feel comfortable with any of these operations: firstname.lastname@example.org or https://erizone.wuerth-phoenix.com
- The packages must be installed in sequence and individually
- The time needed by the system may vary for each action/package, so please be patient
- The action buttons must be clicked only once
ATTENTION! After the upgrade has been completed, execute the following actions from the command line:
Latest posts by Thomas Forrer