A new package neteye-clustering-1.2.1 has been released fixing this issues:
– Small fix in neteye script
– Small fix in nfs-mount and neteye-virtual-ip script creating and not deleting temporary files in /tmp
– Moved neteye-init-cluster script to /opt/neteye/sbin out of normal PATH
– Added solr directory to /data migration
It also added this new feature:
– Added posibility to add a SNAT Rule for a virtual IP
I have over 20 years of experience in the IT branch. After first experiences in the field of software development for public transport companies, I finally decided to join the young and growing team of Würth Phoenix. Initially, I was responsible for the internal Linux/Unix infrastructure and the management of CVS software. Afterwards, my main challenge was to establish the meanwhile well-known IT System Management Solution WÜRTHPHOENIX NetEye. As a Product Manager I started building NetEye from scratch, analyzing existing open source models, extending and finally joining them into one single powerful solution. After that, my job turned into a passion: Constant developments, customer installations and support became a matter of personal. Today I use my knowledge as a NetEye Senior Consultant as well as NetEye Solution Architect at Würth Phoenix.