Ready to take your IT process skills beyond the traditional? Our new training offerings will help you acquire, maintain and improve your knowledge and skills around our solutions. This year’s training program contains courses for NetEye, EriZone or Alyvix customers and partners, each lasting between 2 and 4 working days. The main focus will be on Unified Monitoring, Service Management, IT Operations Analytics, Log Management and Synthetic Monitoring.
The importance of professional and high quality experience is vital to being more productive in the use and configuration of software, and for keeping abreast of the latest features, all while being tailored to your personal requirements.
What can you expect?
- Explore advanced techniques and principles in Unified Monitoring approaches and IT-service management strategies
- Gain a thorough grounding in the solutions themselves and hands-on experience through practical exercises
- Achieve skills for covering the basics such as configuration and daily usage, as well as extensive know-how in advanced monitoring and service management processes
What can you get out of it?
- You will deepen your knowledge and understanding in specialized workshop sessions
- You will learn the latest features and what upcoming software releases will enable you to do
- Take the opportunity to exchange experiences with fellow participants and discover their alternative approaches to solving common problems
Training Calendar 2018
Get more information about our training sessions and submit your registration at our company website.
Latest posts by Arianna Cunaccia