Welcome to the latest version of our Service Management solution EriZone version 5.5.
Release Number: 5.5
Release Date: July 31, 2018
Release Type: Minor
Previous Release: 5.4
These release notes for EriZone 5.5 describe new features and improvements and provide information on how to upgrade.
- Signatures on Mobile Devices – we have integrated human signatures on mobile devices. It’s now possible for the agents to obtain a digital signature and store it as an included image for the last ticket article. After that, the full content of the article – including the signature – can be printed. For more details see https://www.neteye-blog.com/2018/06/signatures-on-mobile-devices/
Major Bug Fixes
- All fixes for OTRS 5.0.28 and all OTRS packages
- Printing of articles with charset iso-8859-1 set in meta data
- TicketToProcess event makes available additional Dynamic Fields for subsequent process transitions
Try it now!
All new features and enhancements are also available on our EriZone Online Demo.
Preparations before upgrading from EriZone 5.4 to EriZone 5.5
- Take a snapshot of the current Virtual Machine
- Activate repository resolution with the following parameters in Admin>>SysConfig
1. Upgrade the OTRS Framework to version 5.0.28:
yum update http://ftp.otrs.org/pub/otrs/RPMS/rhel/6/otrs-5.0.28-01.noarch.rpm
2. Upgrade packages via Admin >> Package Manager. The upgrade procedure must be done STRICTLY in the following sequence:
- EriZone Core
- Update all remaining EriZone packages
Please follow these rules during the upgrade/install procedure:
- Contact our support team if you do not feel comfortable with any of these operations: firstname.lastname@example.org or https://erizone.wuerth-phoenix.com
- The packages must be installed in sequence and individually
- The time needed by the system may vary for each action/package, so please be patient
- The action buttons must be clicked only once
ATTENTION After the upgrade has completed, execute the following actions from the command line:
Latest posts by Charles Callaway