29. 05. 2015
EriZone & OTRS, Release Notes
EriZone 3.3.1 has been released!
- New possibility to start a new process (process management) from the single Access Management Activity automatically.
Example: New Salesman hiring request
- New laptop (Purchase process <<<)
- New ERP account (Sales Manager approval <<<)
- New Phone
- New iPad
- Native possibility for EriZone for Single Sign-On Kerberos on Active Directory.
- New Ticket2Process admin module to start new Processes with specific configurations depending on Service, Category and Ticket Type.
- New parameter to switch-off Ticket Type selection on New Phone/Email ticket in order to use the category destination type for right ticket type definition (before only available on customer interface tickets)
- New parameter to clean-up Queue on split
- New parameter to clean-up Sla on split
- New parameter to define the length of Dashboard Ticket title, Queue and Service
- New parameter to define the length of Dashboard Article title in Zoom
- New EriZone CMDB Contract Class definition with automatic relationship creation (on load) with other Configuration Item classes. (integration developed on GLPI 0.8.4 contract structure).
- New functionality to print only the filtered article in Ticket Zoom
- New x-auto-response-suppress header available in Sysconfig: this filter can be used to ignore all the Microsoft Exchange email of auto response.
- New LastManagedTime column in the EriZone Datawarehouse cubes
- New Service Owner definition on services and the corresponding column in the EriZone Datawarehouse cubes
- New Ticket Origin attribute in Ticket2Process configuration
- Configuration of UnManagedTicket functionality: it sends HTML format email to specific recipients if there are unmanaged ticket for a certain time.
- New ServiceDispatcher import script
- New ServiceCatalogue import script
- New Postmaster filter to start a new Access Management process from an email
- New Email sending Transition action
Major Bug Fixing
- Fix on Permission.sh script to keep right permission on iCMDB import script
- Only valid Configuration Item will be shown in the Configuration Item dynamic fields
- Dynamic Field values are no more deleted on Ajax refresh.
All new features and enhancements are available also on our EriZone Online Demo.
- Snapshot of Virtual Machine
- Activate the repo resolution with the following parameters:
- KEY: http://repo.wuerth-phoenix.com/erizone/erizone-3.3/packages/
- CONTENT: erizone-3.3 packages
The upgrading procedure must be made STRICTLY with the following sequence (by clicking the items listed in the ACTION column)
- EriZoneInterfaces [for CMDB population: GLPI and OCS interfaces available – ]
- For GLPI interface please refer to this post for iCMDB upgrade: PACKAGE RELEASE: erizone-plugin-glpi-1-4-4-rpm
- EriZoneNetEyeIntegration [if a NetEye is installed and available]
- EriZoneDeveloper [Do not install!]
Please follow these rules during the upgrade/install procedure:
- Contact our support team if you do not feel comfortable on any operation email@example.com or https://erizone.wuerth-phoenix.com
- The packages must be installed in sequence and individually
- The system may take longer or shorter times for each action / package so please be patient
- Action buttons must be clicked only once for the success of the operations
[box type=”info”] ATTENTION
After the upgrade execute the following action from the command line:
Latest posts by Nicola Degara