17. 01. 2017
EriZone & OTRS, Release Notes
EriZone 3.6 has been released!
- Filtered ticket-view for service owner, manager and service watcher: service owners can see only tickets opened of services on which they have the owner role.
- Restricted company-ticket-view to available services: customer can see only tickets relative to services they were enabled to. [more details here]
- Filter services shown to agents: realize multi-tenancy based on services.
- Add service link to CIs in CMDB.
- Activity Sequence Management: it is possible to link activities to each other creating activity sequences [more details here]
- Budget Management Enhancements: budget templates have been introduced in order to allow fast budget structure creation. [more details here]
- Enhanced approval process with simple approval from mobile device.
- Mechanism to propagate dynamic field values from parent- to child-tickets and vice-versa
- TicketAggregatedTime report enhancement: now it is possible to select opening or closure date and to restrict the report to selected queues.
- CMDB interface enhancements: SIM Card interface.
- Dynamic ACL to hide activities for processes with open children.
- Allow follow-ups for closed tickets for a certain time period.
- Agent notification follow-up article type: follow-ups sent from agents by email can be set as internal and not visible to customers. [more details here]
- Tickets created from a follow-up of a closed ticket can now have the same queue, service and type set.
- Change the customer of a ticket depending on a dynamic field value.
- JIRA interface: now it is possible to create JIRA issues starting from EriZone tickets. All changes to a JIRA issue will be tracked in the corresponding EriZone ticket.
- New generic agent that notifies for tickets created outside of working time
- New generic agent that sets the priority of tickets for customers in selected groups (VIPs)
- New process transition action “ChildTicketCreate” to create child tickets with a variety of parameters to change customer, create specific articles, copy fields from the parent ticket, start a process, etc. It allows e.g. a simpler creation of authorization processes.
- New process transition actions useful for process management:
- Set ticket creator as owner
- Lock and set owner
- Copy dynamic fields from a child ticket to its parent
- Enhancements for dynamic fields from DB and ITSM dynamic fields
- New dashboard for parent tickets with closed children and a counter of open children.
- Possibility to translate services on the customer web portal
Major Bug Fixes
- Access Management children lose HTML and attachments
- Service multiselect displays errors if one service is not translated
- Missing service field was not highlighted properly
- TicketAggregatedTime report: blackslash as last character for title causes problems in date export
- Attachments are lost during email forwarding
All new features and enhancements are available also on our EriZone Online Demo.
- Snapshot of the Virtual Machine
- Activate the repo resolution with the following parameters:
The upgrading procedure must be made STRICTLY with the following sequence (by clicking the items listed in the ACTION column)
- EriZoneDeveloper [Upgrade only if installed]
- EriZoneInterfaces [for CMDB population: GLPI and OCS interfaces available – ]
- For NetEye-GLPI interface please refer to this post for iCMDB upgrade: PACKAGE RELEASE: erizone-plugin-glpi-1-4-4-rpm
- EriZoneNetEyeIntegration [if a NetEye is installed and available]
Please follow these rules during the upgrade/install procedure:
- Contact our support team if you do not feel comfortable on any operation firstname.lastname@example.org or https://erizone.wuerth-phoenix.com
- The packages must be installed in sequence and individually
- The system may take longer or shorter times for each action / package so please be patient
- Action buttons must be clicked only once for the success of the operations
[box type=”info”] ATTENTION
After the upgrade execute the following action from the command line:
Latest posts by MarinovMihail