We can look back on a successful, first German edition of the NetEye and EriZone usergroup. Numerous customers came to Ludwigsburg, to join our event hosted by our valued customer HAHN+KOLB. News about our products, roadmaps and not at least, the direct exchange among end users were the main focus of the usergroup.
- New postmaster filter for unknown emails: it is possible to assign a CustomerID for unknown emails based on the email domain, and fully configurable. Optionally, also a new customer could be created representing this email address.
- New Transition action that enables process tickets to copy dynamic field values to a child and back is available.
- fixed neteye-api dependency in spec file
- added possibility to export availability data to .json file on creation (NEREP-59)
- raised max required neteye-api version to 1.4.0 (NETHRUK-73)